Friday, January 23, 2009

A quick shout out

Hi, still here. Been really busy, with, oh, all sorts of things. Like my two adorable and very time consuming kids. And a new English club that we started, taking place every Sunday, and taught by the most qualified teacher in town (yup, you got it, that's me). And working on our ever growing and more successful (Thank G-d!) women's club. And making bread. And cutting up chicken, because, hooray, our chicken arrived from Moscow! 300 kilos of it! And writing articles, in the hope of making lots of money and winning a trip to New York for the International Shluchos Convention.

So that's what's going on with me.

In the synagogue now came to prepare for English class. I'll be getting home 1/2 hour before Shabbos, and I am about half-cooked there. Meaning, I still need to take a shower and cook about 4 hours worth of things.

So wishing you a very wonderful, happy, successful Shabbos!

No comments: